Methodology and Schedule for Completion
The methods in which Colden’s Concepts provide a prompt and effective response is by having multiple form of communication this is very essential in completing a unit in a timely manner. Our communication option is: office & mobile phone, fax, voice mail, mobile texting, mail, and email. The most popular form of contact is by phone or email by which all Colden’s Concepts point of contact to customer will have an operational device to receive call and E-mail. This is critical in completing multiple units in different areas at the same time with the highest quality of painting craftsmanship. Colden Concept prides itself on the speedy response (within 24 hours) we deliver to our former and current customer base, which in return we will extend to new customer. This insures that the unit is given adequate time to be prepare to receive paint, by taping and masking the areas that will not receive any painting. We are able to begin surface prep i.e. caulking, drywall repair or spot prime with stain blocker. After all prep work has been looked over we apply the finishing coat, this is followed by the clean-up process.
In the years that Colden’s Concepts have been providing this service the maximum unit turnout is 8 units in two different areas. Three of them where townhouses and the rest were garden styles, which ranging in one bedroom-four bedrooms. We accomplish this task by utilizing, dozens of highly efficient equipment that gives outstanding results.
- The phone which is a window base HTC cellular phone, that provide voice, text and email communication with the window office suit i.e. Word, Excel, and Shared Point.
- The vehicle is very important by providing transportation to and from work sites, which carries all needed material, equipment and personnel.
- The prep tools are: caulking gun, mud knifes, tape machine, hammer, step ladder and drill. These tools are necessary to insure that all prep is done correctly and efficiently.
- The finishing tools are: brush, roller handle, roller pole, and spray rig with tips size 5/15.
This paragraph will describe our QC process, which starts the moment we pick up the key. The point of contact (POC) for customer will view the unit for anything outside our scope of work and within. To notify customer of any change orders or damages i.e. paint on floor, broken light fixture, and give the team head up on the condition of the unit prior to coming to job site. When the assigned team arrives to the unit the second and third phases of the QC process begin. In which all surface that will not receive paint is protected, after that team leader will start the prep where the POC noted to he/she and look over their area again to insure all thing are completed. Now this is a critical part of the QC process when spraying the unit, because the sprayer is the only person who will physically work ever square foot of the unit. This help to find missed prep work and correct it while painting. As the spraying comes to a close the cleaning process starts. At this point paint has started to dry and as we are cleaning the unit it is being QC to see any missed painted area, prep, bleed thru and so on. Then turn over to the POC to insure all previously noted area are taken care of, and to view the unit at a completely dry state, before releasing it over to customer for billing.
Technical Competence, Organizational Structure and Qualification of Key Personnel
Prior to Colden’s Concepts, LLC two of the three owners were employed with other companies. In which had contracts directly and indirectly with the Navy, & Air Force Housing? To accomplish this contract with Military housing time and performance are essential, with only a day to complete two to four vacant units from sizes ranging to two to four bedroom, and give the same quality in each. This gave both owners the work and managing experience to perform on a vacant unit painting service contract that demands the highest quality and the quickest turnaround within 24 hrs.
This section will describe the individual that will supervise and manage the vacant painting service contract:
- Jason A. Colden is the Estimator/Project Manager for Colden’s Concepts his functions is to be the Point of Contact for the customer. His duties entail the receiving of notice of vacant units from customer, and turning it over to a supervisor or team leader. Verifying condition of unit before and after the team starts work. Handle all billing and all other paper work that follows.
- Jason work experience encompass a whole range of painting for as custom and historical homes or building, interior, exterior, commercial, government, residential and industry.
- Jason has over four thousand hour in prep, spraying supervising, and managing the painting of vacant unit this give him a unique skill set to service PRHA. The 16 years training of this skill set has provided many accomplishments in that we have a strong customer base.
- Jason working for Colden’s Concepts has completed over 200 vacant unit task orders for PRHA property (Dale home, Swanson Homes, Lincoln Park, Effingham Plaza & Westbury) Spartan Suite, military housing (Whitehurst, Willoughby), Timberwoods, and more.
- Jonathan A. Colden is the Project Superintendent for Colden’s Concepts his functions is to be the Secondary Point of Contact for the Customer and Supervisor. His duties entail the receiving of notice of vacant units from PRHA if Primary POC is out, and turning it over to the team leader. If working as the POC the same function describe for Jason will apply to Jonathan. Preceding as supervisor his duties entails supervising the painting of unit, and QC.
- Jonathan work experience encompass a whole range of painting for as custom and historical homes or building, interior, exterior, commercial, government, and residential.
- Jonathan has over two thousand hour in prep, spraying supervising, and managing the painting of vacant unit this give him a unique skill set to service the customer. The 12 years training of this skill set has provided many accomplishments in that we have a strong customer base.
- Danny Gossom duties are unique do to have skill in completing from beginning to end high quality unit. His position is Team Leader which aide the supervisor in the painting and QC of the unit.
- Danny work experience includes custom home, interior, exterior, commercial, government, and residential painting.
- Danny has over eight hundred hour in prep, spraying, supervising, the painting of vacant unit this give him a unique skill set to service the customer The 7 years training of this skill set has provided many accomplishments.